|Professor Name||CA Sanidhya Saraf|
|Subject Name||Sanjeevni Course CA Final Appeals, limits, presentation and penalties New Course|
|Course Level||CA Final New Course|
|Attempt Info||For May 2019|
|Package||Only Soft Copy (PDF)|
|Video Language||Hindi & English Mix|
|Study Material Language||English|
|Dispatched by||Audit Saga|
|Delivery Period||with in 2 working days|
|System Requirement||Windows 7 & above and 2GB RAM|
|Number of Lecture||N/A|
|Fast Forward Option||1.6x|
|Other Information||Only soft copy of the notes to be provided.|
|Validity Starts From||From the day of activation of classes|
|Dispatch Time||1-2 Days|
1. CA Sanidhya Saraf, is a renowned faculty at the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India(WIRC) and conducts classes across Mumbai, is also a visiting faculty at New Delhi, Rajasthan and Assam .
2. He has been associated with SNB , one of the biggest internal audit firms of the country.
3. He was the third highest scorer in Delhi University in Audit.
4. He is known for his student friendly attitude and for helping students till the last moment .
5. He is also known for his ability to deliver good quality content in less time and has also helped many students overcome the fear of auditing and clear there exams.
6. He has also developed the concept of voice clips which enables student to revise entire syllabus in few hours.