|Professor Name||CA Mayank Kothari|
|Subject Name||Combo Offer CA Final SFM+Audit+Law Old Fast-Track Course By CA Sanidhya Saraf & CA Mayank Kothari|
|Course Level||CA Final Old Course|
|Attempt Info||For MAY 2019 onwards|
|Package||Pen Drive & Book|
|Video Language||Hindi & English Mix|
|Study Material Language||English|
|Dispatched by||Audit Saga & Conferenza.in|
|Delivery Period||with in 7 working days|
|System Requirement||Windows 7 & above and 2GB RAM|
|Runs On||Desktop & Laptop|
|Number of Lecture||N/A|
|Fast Forward Option||1.6x|
|Books Provided||Yes, Multi color concept book for Audit & B/w Concept Book for Law.|
|Other Information||Audit fast track consist of concept book and MCQ( initially PDF and then hard copy will also be available too)|
|Validity Starts From||The validity of lectures start from the date of dispatch and not from the activation date|
|Dispatch Time||1-2 Days|
. Exam oriented approach with practical linkage.
2. Coverage of full syllabus with conceptual clarity.
3. Great empasis will be put on interlinking skills.
4. Combination of memory techniques and conceptual learning will be used for better results.
5 .Practice manual has been covered in class itself.
6. Exam oriented book to be provided with video classes.
7. Intensive focus on presentation and writing skills.
8. Revisionary voice clips will be provided to facilitate past revision.
9. Faculty support till exams.
CA Mayank Kothari is an Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
He has completed his graduation (BBA) from Nagpur University in 2010. He is teaching CA Final SFM and CA IPCC FM to the students
1. Qualified the Chartered Accountancy exam in May 2012 held by ICAI.
2. Secured All India 47th Rank in CA Final and was topper in Nagpur division of ICAI.
3. Also, he received Gold Medal for securing highest, 88 Marks in Indirect Tax paper in
4. He was felicitated with the Best Student Award from the hands of Vice Chancellor of
5. He has worked with Deloitte, Haskins and Sells, Pune
6. He has successfully implemented the Lightboard Technology in education being the First in India.