|Professor Name||CA Mayank Kothari|
|Subject Name||CA Final SFM Regular New Course|
|Course Level||CA Final New Course|
|Attempt Info||For Nov 2019 & onwards|
|Package||SFM Video Lectures by CA Mayank Kothari. Covers ICAI Study Material, PM, Past Exam Questions, RTPs and MTPs. With this Package (a) Google Drive or Pen Drive (b) Books- Hard Copy (c) Index Sheet|
|Study Material Language||English|
|Delivery Period||With in 7 working days|
|System Requirement||4 Gb RAM, Windows 7, Windows 10 and above|
|Runs On||Desktop or Laptop|
|Number of Lecture||300|
|Lecture Recorded||2019 Recorded Batch (April- June 2019)|
|Fast Forward Option||N/A|
Chapter 1 - Financial Policy and Corporate Strategy
Gross Total of 5 Chapters 36 Hours (Approx)
|Other Information||First set will be dispatched by 5th July, 2019 & the second set of video lectures will be dispatched by 5th August, 2019|
|Validity Starts From||The validity of lectures start from the date of dispatch and not from the activation date|
|Dispatch Time||1-2 Days|
SFM Video Lectures by CA Mayank Kothari. Covers ICAI Study Material, PM, Past Exam Questions, RTPs and MTPs.
With this Package
a. 1 Pen Drive with Lectures
b. Books- 2 modules
c. Index Sheet
d. Video Lectures Guide and
e. Installation Guide
f. Access to Conferenza MCQs App for practice.
(Note - The validity of lectures start from the date of dispatch and not from the activation date)
CA Mayank Kothari is an Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
He has completed his graduation (BBA) from Nagpur University in 2010. He is teaching CA Final SFM and CA IPCC FM to the students
1. Qualified the Chartered Accountancy exam in May 2012 held by ICAI.
2. Secured All India 47th Rank in CA Final and was topper in Nagpur division of ICAI.
3. Also, he received Gold Medal for securing highest, 88 Marks in Indirect Tax paper in
4. He was felicitated with the Best Student Award from the hands of Vice Chancellor of
5. He has worked with Deloitte, Haskins and Sells, Pune
6. He has successfully implemented the Lightboard Technology in education being the First in India.