|Professor Name||CA Sanidhya Saraf|
|Subject Name||Combo Offer CA Final Audit And Law Old Course Regular|
|Course Level||CA Final Old Course|
|Exam||For Nov 2019 & May 2020 onwards|
|Package||Pendrive and Book|
|Video Language||Hindi & English Mix|
|Study Material Language||English|
|Delivery Period||With in 7 working days|
|System Requirement||Windows 7 & above and 2GB RAM|
|Runs On||Laptop & window|
|Validity Starts From||From the day of activation of classes|
|Dispatch Time||1-2 Days|
|Dispatched by||Audit Saga|
|Number of Lecture||Audit: 148, Law: 119|
|Fast Forward Option||1.6x|
|Books Provided||Yes, Multi color concept book & Question Bank with MCQs for Audit & Hard copies of Multi color attractive book for law , question bank and mcq book to be provided for Law|
|Other Information||Audit First dispatch- immediately available. Google drive link of company audit, caro and code of ethics will immediately be provided via google drive link along with physical copies of concept book and question bank. Second dispatch- standards of auditing classes will be provided by 30th June via Google drive. Third dispatch - Different types of audit classes shall be available by 15th July . Entire PM has been solved in the lectures. However additional questions for practice will be provided by 25th July Law Despatch information: First dispatch - immediately. Company law and IBC classes ( 70 marks). Ie content worth 70 Mark's shall be available immediately. shall be provided by way of Google drive link and soft copy of topics. Physical books will be dispatched by 3rd July. However only the concept book shall be dispatched initially. The question bank and mcq book shall be dispatched by 15th July.Second dispatch- economic laws and allied law classes shall be available by 10th July via pen drive / Google drive. However, the 500 questions promised for regular students shall be only available by 20th July along with latest updated question bank.|
1. Completely newly recorded
2. Comprehensive coverage in 80 hours
3. More than 500 questions discussed in class itself.
4. Intensive focus on presentation and interlinking skills.
5. Multi color attractive concept book and question bank and mcq book to be provided with the classes.
6. Sanjeevani course on allied/ economic laws and appeals presentation course to be provided complimentary to the first 50 students.
7.Support till exams.
8.The recordings are being newly done considering the new pattern of icai.
9. More than 500 questions are discussed in class itself with intensive focus on presentation and interlinking skills.
10.Our target- 70 plus.
4. Past Exam Questions
5. Amendments and MCQs will be covered.
6. Multi color concept book and comprehensive question bank also featuring mcq’s shall be provided with pendrive.
7. Regular batch
8. Duration- Approx 70 hours(65- 75 hours)
9. Validity- 1 year
10. Views -3 ie. for 70 hours a student will get 210 hours.
- First dispatch- immediately available. Google drive link of company audit, caro and code of ethics will immediately be provided via google drive link along with physical copies of concept book and question bank.
- Second dispatch- standards of auditing classes will be provided by 30th June via Google drive.
- Third dispatch - Different types of audit classes shall be available by 15th July .
- Entire PM has been solved in the lectures. However additional questions for practice will be provided by 25th July
1. CA Sanidhya Saraf, is a renowned faculty at the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India(WIRC) and conducts classes across Mumbai, is also a visiting faculty at New Delhi, Rajasthan and Assam .
2. He has been associated with SNB , one of the biggest internal audit firms of the country.
3. He was the third highest scorer in Delhi University in Audit.
4. He is known for his student friendly attitude and for helping students till the last moment .
5. He is also known for his ability to deliver good quality content in less time and has also helped many students overcome the fear of auditing and clear there exams.
6. He has also developed the concept of voice clips which enables student to revise entire syllabus in few hours.